I'm noticing as I look over the source code, that sometimes components are written as class components, other times as function components. I'm guessing there's probably been some re-writing of the co…
Currently the Web Components can be used as is in an Angular application.
However, the component inputs are not computed properly, resulting in such a compiler error every time you bind them to a co…
### I think there are below-mentioned things that need to be implemented:
- [eslint](https://www.npmjs.com/package/eslint) integrated with [airbn…
- [x] card
- [ ] dropdown
- [x] accordion
- [ ] modal
- [ ] nav
Compenents that needs to be done.
Header.tsx ( put here from react router )
Footer.tsx ( put here from react router )
1. Invoice Paid: Trigger when a customer completes payment for an invoice.
2. New Transaction: Trigger when a new transaction is added to the accounti…
# Set up
1. Fork this repo and save the `final` branch in your local drive.
2. Put your `Card/` component folder under `src/components
3. You Card component function must start with
Hi, is there a way to connect components with wire that automatically rearranges when the components are moved. I see inkscape has a create diagram connects feature, but the connects stem from the cen…
- [ ] Postgres (pgx)
- [ ] Clickhouse
- [ ] Redis
- [ ] [Drargonfly](https://www.dragonflydb.io)
- [ ] SphinxSearch / [ManticoreSearch](https://manticoresearch.com)
- [ ] Rabbit (?)
- [ ] NATS
Client is build with Vue.js that has support uses modular approach like Vue components. Currently, the client is a one big Vue file that contains all code.
What I am thinking is to r…